Membership in a National Organization
When you join the Genesee Valley Chapter, you become a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals, the standard-bearer for professionalism in fundraising for more than 40 years. AFP represents 25,000 members in 167 chapters throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Take advantage of unlimited opportunities to meet and work with fellow fundraisers, develop mutually beneficial relationships, learn the ins and outs of the business, and gain invaluable benchmarking information about your market.
- Monthly Program meetings feature national and local presenters addressing the interests of fund raising professionals. It's also a great time for networking with colleagues.
- Networking Groups provide opportunities for fundraising professionals to share ideas and solutions to specific focused fundraising topics.
- Annual Conference - The Genesee Valley Chapter hosts an annual educational conference offering world-class educational experiences for local development professionals and their staff (reduced rates for members). Scholarships are available for eligible applicants.
- The International Conference on Fundraising, sponsored by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, is the largest and most comprehensive educational conference of its kind. Reduced rates for members and scholarships are also available for this conference.
- AFP International Courses (CFRE Review Course and Fundamentals of Fundraising).
- AFP International Web Conferences.
- Quarterly newsletter, web site articles and tips, and more
Advance your career by becoming a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE).
Job Posting Service
Non-profit organizations advertise fundraising (and related) positions that are often not advertised in other employment venues. Members receive up to the minute notice of new job postings.
or download a membership invitation by clicking here.